Newborn Advantage Surrogacy believes it’s not only important to help families fulfill their dreams and giving their child an advantage in life, but it’s important to give the local community an advantage as well. It is in this spirit that team members of Newborn Advantage have supported LGBT organizations, cancer organizations and others in the local communities in which Newborn Advantage serves.
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine – Member since 2005
- Human Rights Campaign Major Donor/Sponsor since 2009
- Black Tie Dinner (Dallas LGBT organization) since 2010
- European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology since 2015
- American Cancer Society – Executive Board Member since 2017
- Fertile Action (Fertility Organization for Cancer Patients) – Former Board Member